- Trade coverage including: The Engineer, New Civil Engineer, Fleet World, Connected Car, Power Engineering International, Smart Energy, Current News, and Energy Live.
- Two webinars attracted over 100 Local Authority decision makers.
- 170 Local Authority downloads in first month.
- 100s of existing prospects reengaged through direct outreach.
- Report insights atomised for long-term social media thought leadership, building the brand's reputation as a trusted expert.
- The data and recommendations form a critical part of Connected Kerb’s sales narrative and underpin their many speaking opportunities.
- Since the launch, there has been a significant shift in industry thinking and investment approaches, and Connected Kerb has grown rapidly to become one of EV charging's key players.
Chris Pateman-Jones, CEO of Connected Kerb, said:
“We are looking for government and businesses to make high-value, long-term investments in our charging infrastructure. These decisions involve considerable thought."
"This project gave us an evidence-backed narrative which highlighted the need for our solution. The report itself – and the ideas and data within it – give us credible assets that will deliver long-term value across multiple sales and marketing channels.”